Job Requisition ID: 132442
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- Achieving business targets of Sales Volume, Throughput, Outstanding & Stock as per norms of CCTV products and solutions
- Controlling of outstanding
- Develop business by maintaining relationship with Dealer, Consultant and Project Management Consultant
- Co-ordination with various teams of Design, Marketing, for pre-sales activities
- Identify and develop new accounts and develop key accounts for improving valet share and cross selling
- Identify the various verticals / applications and develop customers for the same
- To sell Panasonic CCTV to dealer, small medium and enterprise business entities.
- Coordinate the requirements, integration, and installation of CCTV System, control system & programs
- To develop new business, marketing, technical sales presentation and client relations for strategic and large accounts across the industries for end to end Visual display related hardware and software solutions.
- Identify latest project and market information through industry sources and regular customer visits.
What you will do:
Description of Accountability:
- Responsible for budgeted revenue for self during the month and year.
- Achieving business targets of Sales Volume, Throughput, Outstanding & Stock as per norms of CCTV products and solutions.
- Direct sales to projects, B2B customers, SME and other verticals
- Increase Visibility in the allocated territory, projects, and consultants and System integrators.
- Improve skills to sell the CCTV products and solutions as deemed appropriate.
- To achieve and exceed agreed budgeted sales and margin, while managing the development of new and existing customer base within the appointed Geography/accounts
- Ensure the outstanding collection of payments
- Meet the KPIs as applicable from time to time
Required Skills to be successful:-
- The Job holder is engaged in selling reputed brand of CCTV solutions to small, medium and enterprises business entities.
- Job holder has to possess high levels of professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels
- Job holder has to keep updated the technology changes in the industry.
- JH to develop new business, marketing, technical sales presentation and client relations for strategic and large accounts across the industries for end to end IP Telephony Solutions
- JH to identify latest project and market information through industry sources and regular customer visits.
What equips you for the role:
- 4 years in similar Key accounts/ corporate sales experience.
- 4-5 years of additional qualifying experience in a similar role may substitute for the required education.
- Candidate’s from the same industry preferably from CCTV products .
- Must have experience in selling solutions, handling large accounts and B2B sales.
- Valid UAE driving licence.
- Sales Skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.