At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM) for our team in Dubai. CCMs are responsible for making our advertisers successful marketers through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education while upholding our end customers’ experience.
CCMs work with our partners to drive ease of doing business and to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. They are experts in Amazon’s products, policies and processes, capable of both efficient and accurate campaign management as well as identifying opportunities to improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams.
This person will be responsible for overall advertiser ease of doing business and satisfaction for their book of business, leveraging partner teams (AM, AMM, Design, Shopper Marketing, Product, Systems, Retail, etc as warranted) to deliver superior results for their advertisers.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 6 to 8 years professional experience, 2+ of which in digital media or marketing
· Effective written and verbal communicator in Arabic and English
· Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
· Digital advertising experience and understanding of related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
· Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce
About Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
East and NA FZ