Job Requisition ID: 129922
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the position:
- Budgeting and performance measurement
- Development of annual campaign calendar, including calendarized budget spend by brand and carline
- Tracking of campaign spend by quarter, brand and carline and variance analysis
- Quarterly campaign management
- Monitoring of competitor tactical offers and trends to determine most appropriate actions to drive customer demand
- Development of quarterly tactical product campaigns to achieve volume and profit objectives
- Evaluation and identification of potential buzz models from Dealer Principals
- Working with brand General Managers to develop appropriate finance offers
- Liaison with Marketing Managers to ensure effective communication to target customer groups
- Monitoring and reporting of campaign effectiveness and identification of improvements and enhancements during and post campaign periods
- Tactical campaign development
- Liaisons with Brand General Managers and Operations Managers to identify any potential stock challenges and determine appropriate sales campaigns to enhance run-rates to optimize stock holding
- Stakeholder Collaboration
- Liaison with Brand Principals and General Managers to secure adequate tactical support from Dealer Principals to support campaigns and maximize retained margins
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or relevant education
- 4 years of relevant working experience in automotive pricing and product at Original Equipment Manufacturers or Major Distributor Level
- Experience in utilizing pricing tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail
- Develop, execute, and manage entire product lifecycles and guide colleagues
- Affinity with cars in general and the automotive industry within GCC (Gulf Coorperation Council) and mass market automotive brands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.