Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Worldwide Operations is the underlying fulfillment and customer service engine that ensures Amazon creates the same consistent, world-class customer experience every time. We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our MENA Ops Integration team. Are you ready to drive high-visibility, strategic, revenue-generating projects as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead Operational process improvement initiatives? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are drilling into architecture and design with development teams?
Join the Ops Integration team an Area Manager (AM). As Area Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring multiple sites from operations and compliance point of view. You will be working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to achieve timely launches and operations metrics. With customer obsession and a high sense of ownership, you will utilize your skills to identify patterns and any disruptions in it. You should be able to dive deep, scrutinize details and foresee data implications. You must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly and to travel to sites for launch, set up & monitor operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor operations of the assigned sites and suggest & deploy improvements
2. Identify useful data accumulated from multiple sources and take necessary actions
3. Foresee implications based on current data and trends
4. Be organized, apt and prompt in notifying the situation, problem solve and recur prevention
5. Serve as a liaison between the internal and external stakeholders keeping in mind the objectives, limits, conformance and information privacy
6. Train & direct associates for action and conformance of norms & practices
7. Audit the sites for various operational conformances, restrictions and norms
8. Conduct audits on based on SOPs, analyze data and propose features focusing on improving the Seller experience
· Exposure to ERP, operations dashboard and tools
· Previous experience in FMCG, warehousing, online retail etc.
. Program management experience and multiple stakeholders management experience.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
. Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Engineering.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading a team and managing multiple sites.
About Q-Express Documents Transport (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."