Job Number 24015874
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai welcomes you to the heart of the city’s lively downtown district with modern luxury and award-winning service. Soaring above Sheikh Zayed Road, our bustling and dynamic 5-star hotel is one of the tallest in the world, consisting of two towers with 1608 rooms and boasts awe-inspiring views of the water and Dubai cityscape. Enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or a workout in the fitness center before easing tired muscles with a massage at Saray Spa. Sample the flavors of the world at our 10 restaurants and lounges, which offer Japanese, Italian, Indian and Thai cuisine. For those planning an event in downtown Dubai, UAE our hotel offers 80,000 square feet of adaptable space, including a striking ballroom and outdoor venues. Explore, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Opera which are all minutes away.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO EVEN MORE
At JW Marriott®, treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we treat our associates. Because we believe it takes people who genuinely love what they do to create a truly extraordinary experience.
Here at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, we are looking for talented individuals, to join our amazing family and in return we are able to offer you the following:
- An amazing career opportunity to not just work with us but open opportunities worldwide with our extensive portfolio of hotels.
- Learning opportunities with some of the best professionals the region has to offer.
- We aim to promote our associates within as soon as the opportunity arises, so we hope to see you progress your career in line with our training and promotion schedule.
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits which include accommodation, meals on duty, Transportation, and:
- World class training and development, including leadership development.
- Recognition programs.
- Discounted accommodation in over 8,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 8,000!
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars.
- Discounts for your friends and family.
- Unlimited career opportunities (Internationally and locally)
- Medical and Life insurance
- Amazing support to ensure you have all the tools you require to complete your day-to-day tasks.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM THE ROLE:
Food Safety Compliance:
- Follow personal hygiene procedures.
- Ensure compliance with food safety policies.
- Check and ensure the correctness of appliance and food temperatures.
Kitchen Tools & Equipment Usage:
- Use kitchen tools safely and appropriately.
- Employ measuring tools for precise measurements.
- Follow proper knife handling procedures.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes.
- Monitor food quality using HACCP forms.
- Prepare cold foods, including salads and sandwiches.
Safety, Security, and Policies:
- Report work-related accidents immediately.
- Follow safety and security policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company, hotel, and department policies.
Guest Relations and Communication:
- Actively listen and respond to guest questions.
- Welcome and acknowledge each guest with a friendly greeting.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
In joining Marriott Hotels, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott Hotels strive to elevate the art of hospitality, innovating at every opportunity while keeping the comfort of the oh-so-familiar all around the globe. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep the promise of “Wonderful Hospitality. Always.” by delivering thoughtful, heartfelt, forward-thinking service that upholds and builds upon this living legacy. With the name that’s synonymous with hospitality the world over, we are proud to welcome you to explore a career with Marriott Hotels. In joining Marriott Hotels, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 131 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company now offers one travel program, Marriott Bonvoy™, replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest®(SPG). For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit news.marriott.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.