Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Performs and participates in decontamination, cleaning, assembling, packaging, scanning, sterilization, storage and distribution of reusable surgical instrumentation and equipment. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of instruments. Follows proper Standard Precautions while in decontamination and sterilization areas.
- Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and medical equipment
- Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers in a timely manner.
- Restocks, labels, and maintains inventory, submits requisitions, collects and distributes instruments, trays and facility medical equipment.
- Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, (the operating room – to include ONLY for flagship clinic), and in equipment storage areas.
- Communicates appropriately using good interpersonal skills
- Assists with maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, and quality improvement, safety and environmental and infection control standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma in Nursing or Certified as CSSD Technician
- UAE License or Eligibility Letter is preferable.
- English fluency is mandatory
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable
- Computer Literacy skills
Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Maintain Health and safety practices in the clinical area.
- Quality control analysis
- Time management
- Sterilization and packing
- Autoclave equipment’s
- Infection control management
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
About Al-Futtaim Healthcare
We Hear Your Ambition.
For over 90 years, the Al-Futtaim Group has been bringing the world’s leading brands of lifestyle watches, cars, home furnishings and fashion to the UAE. The Group has now introduced a whole new way of holistic healthcare through HealthHub Clinics by Al-Futtaim, its multi-speciality chain of more than 20 clinics in Dubai with over 25 specialties offering the right combination of advanced diagnostics, proven medical expertise and specialised services.
What gives our clinics an edge is that as a part of the Al-Futtaim Group, you can expect world-class quality standards, with access to the best medical services and facilities within a healing environment. It’s a new way of healthcare that’s designed to meet a patient’s needs with a complete range of smart healthcare solutions. As testimony to this, only recently, we’ve earned a rare milestone of being the only primary healthcare network in the UAE to receive the Gold Seal by a reputed international body: Accreditation Canada.
As trusted partners to health, we at HealthHub Clinics adopt evidence-based learning that enables us to listen to our patients more carefully. It helps us in treating the cause and not just the symptoms, while applying global best practices to ensure quality of care for every family member. Most of all, we adopt a patient-centric approach to healthcare that is reflected in the promise of our core belief: “We Hear You.”
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.