Job Requisition ID: 138822
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Customer Data Manager will evolve Al Futtaim Automotive Division’s data strategy and analytics to drive customer success. This role will partner with data scientists, product management and customer engagement teams to derive insights which will inform new products, new features, and new ways to delight our customer through their journey. Finding and understanding new data relationships will help us to unlock new innovations and opportunities to delight customers.
What you will do:
– Serve as an evangelist in data visualization techniques, analytics dashboard design, Infographic displays, and information delivery best practices
– Leverage Al Futtaim unique data to build compelling narratives and drive insights which address our clients’ business challenges
– People Management – mobilizes and manages resources against a value-based agenda, setting and managing to high performance standards.
– Writing epics and user stories and ensuring they are prioritised effectively using DevOps Backlog
– Strong planning skills in developing, monitoring and delivering on technology plans.
Required skills and experience to be successful:
B.Sc. Degree. Computer Science/statistics or any other numerical degree.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• 7 + years of experience ideally with direct experience in implementing Customer 360 & Customer Data Platform tools.
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of Customer problems and needs
• Strong communication skills, ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
• Candidates who are considered for this role should have demonstrated a high-level of Commercial Acumen, Clear strategic thinking and can quickly create constituency and influence at a senior level.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
• Experience of using SQL to perform advanced data analysis
• Deep understanding of both the technical aspects of platform integration as well as the business acumen to tell a story about why it matters
• Expertise in KPIs and dashboards design and implementation
• Extensive knowledge of the Power BI/Tableau, and report design
• Experience working with data analytics tools and reporting platforms
• People Management – mobilizes and manages resources against a value-based agenda, setting and managing to high performance standards.
• Strong planning skills in developing, monitoring and delivering on technology plans.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.