: Institutional Banking
: Africa & Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai
: 06/Jul/2022, 1:01:36 PM
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Define key responsibilities to reflect the duties and responsibilities of this role.
Responsible for delivering the individual budgets and team budgets for the Banks & Business Dealers Business in Saudi Arabia. The person will be responsible for both originating Structured FM business from Institutional Clients in Saudi Arabia. Work with Rates and Credit Trading and Structuring teams in facilitating the business. Collaborate and work with Relationship Managers and other stakeholders to deliver the franchise.
- Build-up of the Structured Financial Markets Business in Saudi Financial Institutions across Rates, Credit and Commodities
- Key Point of Contact for Senior client management in Saudi Arabia to facilitate SCBs FM business
- Create top of the mind recall for SCB
- Facilitate the flow sales team for a successful Flow business in KSA
- Responsible for delivering the individual budgets and team budgets for Structured FM Business in Saudi Arabia. The person will be responsible for origination and execution of Structured Rates, Credit and Commodity business in Saudi Arabia. Collaborate and work with Relationship Managers and other stakeholders to deliver the franchise.
- Adhere to compliance and processes, procedures governing the FM Sales role
People & Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values within the team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure full understanding of the risk and control environment in the sales team.
- Adhere to regulatory framework in which the group operates Ensure all global and local compliances are followed in the Region, such as fair pricing, record keeping etc
Regulatory & Business Conduct *
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
- External BBD Clients and other FIs as may be necessary
- Internal Credit Trading, Syndicate, DCM, EM SSAs, TB, Macro Trading , CCIB Teams Credit/TCRM Legal & Compliance, Sales Head
Training, licenses, memberships and certifications
- Credit sales experience
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.