: Human Resources
: Europe & Americas-Poland
: Asia-Malaysia, Africa & Middle East-United Arab Emirates
: 14/Jun/2022, 11:25:59 PM
About Standard Chartered
Purpose of the role
The Learning Technology team will take our learning portfolio from an online curated library to a world-class omnichannel offering that takes the best of consumer technology, gaming, UX design and brain training to enable our learners to accelerate wisdom and productivity.
The ‘Learning Design Studio’ provides the internal capability to design, develop and deliver digital learning courses and assets in-house.
- Design and develop innovative digital learning solutions by collaborating with People Capability, learning creators, vendors and squad members on cutting edge design and delivery of innovative, distinctive, user-friendly, bite-sized and “digital-first” learning experience
- Brainstorm with colleagues across functions, regions, and teams to generate ideas and concepts for new learning solutions. These solutions can range from basic assessments to games and simulations.
- Operate within an agile environment to deliver solutions rapidly and to scope.
- Develop engaging interactive digital learning content (eLearning, infographics, videos, simulations, assessments, games) using multiple development tools.
- Ensure all solutions adhere to technical hosting requirements for desktop and/or mobile as well as internal design and branding principles.
- Test and debug deliveries across supported devices and browsers to ensure a positive user experience.
- Act as lead developer on multiple projects (ranging in scale) while providing guidance, mentorship, and training for supporting colleagues. Ensure quality of output and timely delivery of solutions.
- Actively coach and mentor a group of Discipline practitioners, providing hands-on guidance encouraging higher performance and driving people engagement.
- Collaborate with the other Lead Practitioners in Learning Technology Discipline to improve ways of working and realise our creative potential.
- Continually scan the external environment, developing knowledge of the future digital learning technology and innovation such as VR simulations, gaming consoles, wearables, integrated consumer technology etc.
- Experienced eLearning/digital learning developer with 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing eLearning, web, video, and multimedia deliverables.
- End user focused with a passion for experience design.
- Experience designing solutions using a variety of tools, across a variety of platforms, for a variety of audiences (experience with SCORM standards and an understanding of xAPI would be useful)
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast moving, deadline-driven and agile environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent collaborator with the ability to work with stakeholders with varying experience, backgrounds, and skillsets.
- Instructional design experience in the context of eLearning development would be advantageous. This would serve to compliment the
- Proficiency with the below tools in the Adobe Creative Suite applications would be advantageous: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience designing solutions for/working with the following platforms/specifications would be advantageous: Saba, Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, LXPs (e.g. EdCast), Kaltura, Skillsoft Percipio, SCORM 1.2/2004, Experience API (xAPI) specification
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.