Job Requisition ID: 141143
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
To maximise sales and provide excellent customer service while adhering to all company standards, policies, and procedures. Representing the HUGO BOSS Brand to the highest standards in all daily activities.
What you will do
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits, and use of HUGO BOSS merchandise.
- To administer ‘Seven Steps’ selling techniques to enable you to meet set targets
- To follow Company procedures and processes to maintain the security of stock, customer records and cash handling.
- To enhance and maintain brand standards of merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards
- To ensure all customers’ orders and alterations are completed efficiently and on time.
- Maintaining accurate records of all customer requirements and following company procedures.
- To Optimise product knowledge to the best advantage in recommending and drawing customer’s attention to products to maximise selling opportunities
- To resolve customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making appropriate recommendations to the store management
- To attend and participate in all store meetings and training events as required.
- Ensuring good communication is maintained.
- To foster a team working attitude and be open to constructive feedback
- To check prices and maintain records for all stock as part of the cycle count discipline.
- To communicate all potential health and safety risks to the store manager and ensure any action always complies with Company safety and security procedures.
- To take accountability for their own safety and those around them, including colleagues and customers by working to company procedures and highlighting any unsafe working practices.
- Any other tasks as outlined by the store management team which are necessary to the business demands.
- To adhere to company policy on dress code and conduct.
Required Skilss to be successful
- High school graduate as a minimum
- Minimum of 1-2 years of retail sales experience in a luxury brand environment
- Experience in a fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with sales and customer facing experience and comprehensive product, retail, and industry understanding
- Microsoft Office skills
- Understand and represent the brand attributes
- The ability to deal with all management levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges. A candidate who is driven to continually improve
- Always presents a professional image
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
- Works effectively and efficiently
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
- Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations
- Liaises frequently with customers to keep them fully informed
- Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards
- Shows ‘hunger’ and ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Strong selling skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.