Job Requisition ID: 60361
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Marketing Manager – Used cars| Automall
Responsible for supporting Automall brand in the development and implementation of its marketing, digital marketing & social media marketing strategy. Execute, maintain and optimise a series digital & social media programmes to maximise engagement, opportunities and loyalty for the Automall. Use digital marketing to support other marketing activities.
The incumbent will be required to work extremely closely with key agencies / partners and the wider internal teams.
Manage Automall Digital Development
- To support Automall in developing their digital marketing strategies, PR, KPIs and objectives.
- Project management
Digital Customer Journey
- Assist in implementing and developing how customer interacts with Automall
- Responsible for managing, executing and developing all social media activities for Automall.
- This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes and championing successful execution.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Segment and target customer database.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Implement tests and strategies that focus on increasing conversions and improving user experience (UX)
- Content management of website
- Responsible for developing and driving Automall SEO program that focuses on increasing relevant organic traffic and increasing conversion rates through organic channels.
- Assist in development & implementation of ecommerce
- Support in the management of all analytic provider relationships and track, tag and measure all brand campaigns through the various analytics platforms ensuring all goals and events are in place.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
3+ years in a Digital Marketing role AND/OR hold a relevant degree
Track record of delivered web development & media optimization projects
Experience in managing Social CRM strategies and campaigns
Advanced Google 360 experience
Experience in developing AB & MVT testing across channels and platforms
Delivered proven SEO projects that have delivered incremental ROI.
Advanced knowledge of planning, executing and measuring digital media.
Minimum of 3+ years in a Digital Marketing role AND/OR hold a relevant degree
Advanced analytical & data interpretation skills.
Proven expertise in delivering analysis that yields new insights to increase efficiencies
Experience in running various tests and analysis to determine key areas of improvements
Experience in increase marketing and media effectiveness that improve ROI
Experience in an analytical role with vast quantities of data to drive informed decision making
Understanding of the media landscapes (DMP’s, exchanges, programmatic buying, etc)
Effective communicator with internal team and agency partners to ensure collaboration
Nature to continuously improve in all areas of the job including themselves.
Able to work independently
Strong administration skills.
Attention to detail and desire to complete tasks to a high standard.
Team player & can communicate effectively across various divisions and roles within the company.
Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively.
Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.