We are looking for Teachers who are passionate and enjoy creating an engaging and inspiring learning environment for students .
English Teacher – Primary
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as a B.Ed along with a Bachelor degree specializing in the subject taught. BA in English along with a B’Ed in English.
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Experience teaching the CBSE curriculum is required
- UAE based teaching experience is preferred but not essential.
- Candidates must be on family visa.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package
One of the oldest schools in the country, GEMS Our Own English School – Dubai, has been providing outstanding education and support to students from across the globe for five decades. School to 3 generations, OOD takes pride in long serving staff with unmatched loyalty. Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India, the school has currently over 10,000 students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, representing over nineteen nationalities – making us a truly international community that epitomizes multi-cultural Dubai at its finest.
About GEMS Education
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.