Job Requisition ID: 139542
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Merchandise Planner (Master Data Executive) | Fashion Retail- Al Futtaim | Dubai, UAE
Overview of the role
- To Ensure Master Data consistency is well created & maintained /completed within the timeline
- To Upload PO’s/Pricing in sync with Buyer(s)& AFG Group policy
- To create Vendor / Profit centre creations in SAP
- Chase contract from Vendor’s maintenance
- To assist in Sales/ Stock /Buying & Markdown reviews.
- Supporting Preparation of Various MIS reports as per the timelines prescribed by company.
What you will do
Master Data /Po/ Pricing Uploads
- Assist in article creation, Article Discontinuation, Manage in system pricing & discounts.
- Assist in timely execution of Po creation, Inbound process, Product pricing
- Preparation of Various reviews /reports as per the timelines prescribed by company.
- Assisting in monthly / quarterly / annual performance review.
Sales / Promotions
- To prepare the Sale list, coordinate with buyers & store team for Sale participation and implement Sale prices as per timelines agreed with management
- Prepare Sale list & communicate to store team on time
- Submit Sale list to store operations on time
- Upload SALE prices in SAP/ Rpro on time
- Provide accurate & timely information for promotions to be done in retail pro
- Interact with & provide assistance to internal/external auditors to facilitate completion of audits.
- To support in Providing & correcting data for any discrepancies in sales postings related to article data definition.
Required skills to be successful
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- A methodical approach with high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think logically and analytically
What Equips you for the role
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years’ work experience as a Merchandise Planner-Allocator / Master Data Executive preferably in retail industry
- Experience with SAP
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Job-Specific Skills:
- Experience in a similar MDM or systems role
- SAP ERP experience mandatory, RPro / PRISM desired
- Tableau and Excel Dashboarding desired
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.