Job Number 22123832
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Sales Coordinator supports Sales Executives, Sales Managers and Senior Sales Managers with administration duties. Prepares customer contracts in a highly accurate and efficient manner. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery in accordance with brand standards. Enters turned down and enquiry only leads, to ensure accurate capture of all enquiries. Manages the generic email enquiry log and distribution to the team, ensuring accurate tracking of all leads
SCOPE / BUSINESS CONTEXT
- A Full Time/Part Time position based at the JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai Marriott Hotel.
- Number of Direct Reports – 0
- Titles of Direct Reports – 0
- Relevant, proven strength within an administrative environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Knowledge of group and conference business
- Knowledge of operations and associated challenges for all brands
- Effective decision making skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including Opera, Microsoft Office, Internet, MARSHA etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
Education or Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Ensures Diary Management Systems are updated with all activities as appropriate.
- Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates contracts and other related booking documentation as required, to a high standard.
- Manages all administrative duties relevant to the EBC function supporting the Director and Assistant
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly reports accurately using the Opera system and enquiry log statistics
- Manages the distribution of the generic EBC email account, organizing the coordination of leads according to the set parameters given, plus providing accurate tracking for response times and duplicate bookings
- Understands the overall market.
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Transfers accurate, complete and timely information to operating departments at the properties.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
- Working hours as required to do your job, not less than 48 hours a week
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 131 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company now offers one travel program, Marriott Bonvoy™, replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest®(SPG). For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit news.marriott.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.