Job Requisition ID: 130182
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
High Level of Customer Service to be rendered to our customers and to be commercially aware and focus on the sales & Targets of the Business
What you will do
- To achieve section budget set every month and on YTD by FM.
- To achieve section margin for the year.
- To be compared to the targets set for the section by FM.
- To ensure that we meet the MS results that has been derived at 90% TY.CSI results to be met that has been derived at – CSI target at 82% and CP at 35%
- Sales VS budget YTS -sales VS YTD, footfalls, ATV, conversion ratio, retail sq footage cat margin and contribution, DHS per sq. feet being generated
- Annual stock loss to be measured by the section stock loss – SA to have maximum control on stock loss by following SLAP.
- To ensure that the Stock take objective is achieved by adhering to the inventory management – SOP’s, 365 days of the year.
- Through effective communication, stock management systems and processes, ensure that your section has 100% on self-availability with correct merchandizing.
- Execute the weekly bulletin on time and follow up against the requirements.
- Ensure that you participate in daily briefings and update yourself on business performance, new products, SOP’s and HR initiatives.
- Ensure that the SOP’s are being followed 100%
Standard for excellence
- Product knowledge
- Merchandising skill
- Store standard to be always maintained
- Different way of thinking to achieve business goal
Required skills to be successful
- Good Interpersonal Skills , able to communicate fluently in English
- An ability to implement creative and imaginative approaches and identify new options for service development.
- Evidence of a clear understanding of all aspects of customer services and able to demonstrate commitment to continuous Improvement.
What equips you for the role
- 2 years of Experience in a sales role
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.