Job Requisition ID: 137622
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for Parts Advisor to work for Toyota & Lexus in Dubai. This role is the representation of the brand & parts division to the customer and maintains customer relations to ensure an end-to-end engaged customer journey in part operation (retail counter and workshop), that leads to parts supply and revenue achievement & customer retention.
What you will do
- Achieve financial objectives by upselling, discount control and promote accessories to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Enhance customer retention through consultation on customer needs & parts requirements, as per recommended maintenance schedule, to ensure long-term relationship with the customers.
- Coordinate with the Job controllers and Service Advisors on status of parts, its availability, quotation, order/arrival and ensure timely progress update of Vehicle to customers and to maintain the on-time-delivery commitment.
- Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Ensure open and closure of sale order/reservations to optimise stock level & revenue & mitigate the risk of financial loss on a daily basis
- Ensure accurate information capture of customer details on SAP for effective customer data management.
Required skills to be successful
- Spare parts sales experience in the automotive industry
- Good sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge with parts catalogue
- Good systems knowledge preferably with SAP
About the team
The Parts Advisor is the most critical contributor to parts operation for supply of all parts as per customer and workshop demands of the branch and needs to demonstrate an extremely high level of relationship between all stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer experience. This position directly interacts with Customers, Service Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Job Controller, Technicians and Workshop Manager.
What equips you for the role
- Possess a good general level of Technical Education, Diploma, Bachelors or Automotive Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter, familiarity with safety standards during work for people, machines and material
- Ability to speak, write and read English to deal with supervisors and customers
- Working knowledge of MS office, SAP knowledge preferred
- Proficient with Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC)
- Has good product and process knowledge
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.