Job Requisition ID: 139432
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
To Perform pricing function for Overseas lease and rental business (AVR & Thrifty).
What you will do
– Preparation and maintenance of pricing calculators for respective businesses
– Coordinate, collect and validate required inputs for pricing calculators, discuss with management before release of price list
– Circulation of standardized pricing rate list to Sales team every Quarter or at some other internal as required
– Tender Pricing: Review of tender requirements and preparation of pricing simulation files for review with management.
– Preparation of pricing for special requirements like fabricated vehicles, extensions, etc.
– Calculation of rental holding cost, review of target and actual margins, maintain DOA for rental rates changes
– System update and readiness
– Update Carpro with latest models, purchase prices and all cost elements.
– Ensure DOA set up for margin flow in system is done and monitored
– Issue Carpro quotations for special pricing
- Governance and process improvement
– Support in overall governance of pricing activity including margin control, pricing policies etc
– Governance of tender review process in collaboration with tender management team
– Maintain pricing tracker for to ensure TAT maintenance and have an overall view on open items
Required Skills to be successful
Data Analysis, MS-Excel, Costing, Systems
About the Team
You will be reporting to Pricing Manager
What equips you for the role
- Graduate in Finance or management background
- Minimum 3 years of experience pricing/costing function
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.