Job Requisition ID: 129021
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Pricing Executive who will analyses pricing data and provides analysis reports and KPIs, measures pricing position and comparison with markets to optimum, optimized inventory levels, and cost efficiency that leads to customer-oriented process. You will use a variety of data analysis methods & tools to drive business results with data-based insights converted into an easy to follow visual summary of impacts & approach whilst working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes
Among your key responsibilities as are as follow:
- Illustrations and visualizations of data that can easily be comprehended and simplified for non-technical stakeholder audiences, communicating statistical modelling results as measures of the business’s impact
- Create high level presentations providing senior management level summaries of current actions and future proposals.
- Use of statistical analysis and data visualization techniques, to create solutions that enable enhanced business performance
- Utilize data science (MS Azure, ML Studio, R, Phyton) and data engineering (Alteryz, SQL) to improve efficiencies, improve cost and increase profit margins
- Use large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action
- Research new ways for predicting and modeling end-user behavior as well as investigating data summarization and visualization techniques for conveying key applied analytics findings
- Prepare reports and presentations for relevant stakeholders that will give insights for decision making
- Identify relevant pricing data sources and sets to mine, collect large structured and unstructured pricing datasets and variables
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Devise reporting which presents results in a clear manner
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
To be successful for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated experience in any of the following: – Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Information Technology & Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a multinational environment
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience using analytical tools (e.g., R, Python) to solve real world problems preferably knowledge on pricing analytics
- Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills, especially around translating technical knowledge into forms that can be digested by leadership and non-technical project teams
- Strong MS packages knowledge with excellent PowerPoint skills is a must
- Knowledge of advanced PowerPoint software such as ThinkCell would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational abilities
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.