Job Requisition ID: 141762
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking a procurement professional to join our Group Procurement team in the capacity of Procurement Executive.
The Logistics Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of Freight, Warehouse, Transport and E-commerce Last Mile Delivery. Initiate tender process, Comparisons, Scorecards, Negotiations, contracts to operational implementation to deliver reduced cost, improved service and accuracy in line with Group Procurement roadmaps. Support new business and strategic partnerships.
- Deliver Cost efficiency & more value for money
- Ensure to adhere the procurement process in line with the Procurement policy.
- Data Gathering & Analysis
- Effectively evaluates commercial proposal
- Source new and manage competitive vendors
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Any Procurement or Finance Certification is an added value
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain related Procurement
- Previous hands on experience in dealing with vendors
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Negotiations skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to Details
- Flexibility towards work demand and meeting deadlines
- Multi-tasking & Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of handing procurement operations on ERP and/or a P2P platform is desirable
- Intermediate skill on MS Excel, MS Word and MS Presentations
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Arabic or other languages such as Hindi/ Urdu are an added value
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.