An innovative Program Manager with superior analytical and planning abilities and preferred experience in Supply Chain / Logistics. Must have knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
The candidate will be responsible for
– Launching new programs to accelerate speed (Dark Store, SSD, Direct customer deliveries etc)
– Setting up the network and Transportation configurations (NDC ) , Fulfillment experience (FX) charters across across all emerging markets. It will also include program managing the launch of new systems . tools , dashboards, processes as well as undertaking cost/speed improvement projects.
– Work with cross functional/cross country teams spanning finance, operations, 3PL, tech to set up the processes for maintaining the Configurations as well in driving improvements in existing fulfillment.
– Directly responsible for senior leadership reviews on this programs.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– 5+ years of team management experience
– 5+ years of program or project management experience
– 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
– 5+ years of delivering cross functional projects experience
– Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
– Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
– Experience in data mining, data management, reporting, and SQL queries
About Q-Express Documents Transport, (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."