Job Requisition ID: 136861
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of processes and activities relating to Public Relations Officers and government entities. These activities include but are not limited to the following elements:
• Process management.
• Administrative control.
• Police & legal matters.
• Traffic files and Licenses
• Personnel management.
What you will do
• To manage Public Relations with key government entities within full compliance of legal requirements.
• Provide transparency with regards to the full Public Relations activity.
• Establish and maintain exceptional relationships with Government departments, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
• To facilitate compliance to transport authorities’ rules and regulations.
• To set and maintain the highest standards of engagement from the Public Relations team.
• Extensive vendor management.
• To establish and maintain seamless administrative processes including but not limited to Registrations, renewals, traffic files and fines management, permits
• To develop and maintain a comprehensive and transparent reporting model.
Required Skills to be successful
1 Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
2 Very strong Planning & administrative skills.
3 Extensive knowledge of government procedures.
3 Strong verbal & written communication in Arabic & English.
About the Team
You will be reporting to Head of fleet operation
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.