Job Requisition ID: 134714
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
You are passionate about growing business and people together using the experience and skills of our people in the best way. You are ready a for bigger scope of responsibility and are driven to exceed goals. You are you curious to challenge existing ways of working and able to develop new knowledge, skills & behaviors. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Bachelor’s Graduate
- 5 years in Customer Service Management role with background in Loyalty programs, IKEA experience is highly preferred.
- Strong Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills
- Data mining skills & geographical information systems and Tableau or similar BI Tool knowledge and previous customer engagement/intelligence background
- Effective Communication & Excellent competence skills.
- Ability to communicated with all level of senior stakeholders.
- Experience and advance skills on MS Office software, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint strong presentation ability
- Team player able to collaborate with all level
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Business Acumen
- Expert in Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking.
- Leadership Skills
About the role
You as Engagement & Intelligence Specialist is responsible for performing market research analysis, feasibility studies and present findings for strategic and operational decisions. Your scope of work would be focusing on IKEA FAMILY Loyalty program as well as un-structured data from various resources.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS & FEASIBILITY
- Finds/collects information to be used for Researches, Territory Penetration Plans (feasibility studies), Geographical Analysis and various studies to be performed
- Analyses data coming from the sources of Navision (ERP), CRM, Survey tool, IKEA FAMILY website, kiosks etc.. Creates meaningful analysis/results and shares with relevant parties
- Measures, evaluates the effectiveness of IKEA FAMILY communication channels and reports related key metrics of marketing activities as well as campaign performances Seeking opportunities for optimization & development of reports, tools and processes
CONSUMER & CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- Prepares IKEA FAMILY newsletters, offers, campaigns in collaboration with Range responsible, Digital Marketing responsible, Graphic designer, Consumer and Customer Engagement Manager
- Uses CRM software to contact to and engage with customers
- Assists line manager on attracting/bringing consumers and customers to the store, engaging them with campaigns, offers products and IKEA’s concept
BUSINESS & PEOPLE
- Builds strong relationship with all parties, collaborates with the Digital Marketing Team and Store Marketing Managers
- Contacts/manages 3rd parties for service & hardware/software needs of marketing and consumer engagement for daily and long term strategic support operations
- Influences others with critical reporting guidance
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.