Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Finance
Job Description & Summary
Reporting Requirements: Experience in collating reporting requirements and developing optimal reporting solutions for SAGE X3 clients, Strong functional knowledge on business intelligence and analytic tools/ features of Sage X3.
The eligible candidate would bring in SAGE X3 best practices, utilizing the system modules, reviewing, modifying and finalizing reporting requirements to deliver optimum results.
- The potential candidate would require deep Technical knowledge of Sage X3 software along with the Database experience (PL/SQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in developing new Sage APIs and fixing the existing APIs integrated with various other financial systems.
- Expertise in development of custom code to meet the internal finance requirements. This includes the integrations between Sage X3 and other systems, imports, new forms, tables, and fields, custom modifications and enhancements for specific customer requirements, custom reports and scripting.
- Perform testing on reporting solutions including managing communications with Business, defects root cause analysis and defects resolution.
- Risk monitoring and development of mitigation plans.
- Ability to meet deadlines and support SLAs independently.
- Participate in system and process enhancement of SAGE X3 based solutions through business requirement analysis, blue printing, design, specification, configuration, testing, documentation and training, data migration and transition to support.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written to convey system functionality with business process understanding.
- Analytical and creative thinking to provide holistic solutions.
- Good documentation skills in building Requirement Specs and Functional Specs.
- Expertise with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Good knowledge or experience in deployment and administration of SSRS Reports and SQL Report Server / Power BI Report Server.
- Understanding of database schema design, query optimization, and SQL Server troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and advanced logical methods.
- Ability to troubleshoot existing BI solutions including ETL, cube processing and reporting errors.
- Relevant degree or equivalent in computer science or other relevant discipline. SAGE X3 Certification is plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer support or consulting in SAGE X3.
- Proven track record in successful big to medium project implementations. Business acumen and experience gained (ideally) in a service company environment in a relevant discipline.
- Effective communication and leadership qualities.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Job ID: 289745WD
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.