Job Requisition ID: 131761
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
The role will have responsibilities including support to design the aftersales retention products, feasibility analysis based on market study, end to end operational and financial process design, proposal review with the stakeholders, marketing brief, monitoring and operational management of common products which across all brands. The focus will be to improve the aftersales customer retention and experience. The Retention Department is centrally connected with all Al-Futtaim Automotive brands in UAE and International markets.
What you will do
- Publish dashboard for the Retention product performance reflecting by brand and branches.
- Conduct market intelligence activities and collect customer insights
- Develop and implement Retention product marketing plans, campaigns and strategies along with the marketing department.
- Conduct site visits (Gemba) to identify any retention related improvement opportunities
- Produce feasibility study of new products.
- Process design of implementation including training plan, change management, operation flow, financial flow.
Required skills to be successful
- Experience in customer loyalty and retention in the automotive aftersales industry.
- 2 Experience in Aftersales Service Marketing or Aftersales Business Development in the automotive industry.
- Has the experience in developing and implementing product marketing plans, campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent market intelligence covering competitors, customers, pricing and market trends.
About the team
The role will report to the Retention Manager in the Aftersales Center of Excellence and you will be working alongside with other highly analytical, motivated, results driven and creative Retention Executives. You will be working in a dynamic and busy environment wherein you will be dealing directly with different Stakeholders across the organization.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent.
- 5 years overall experience with Automotive dealerships in Aftersales Service Marketing, customer loyalty and retention or Aftersales Business Development
- Knowledge of Automotive Dealer Operations, Marketing, Data analytics, Out of box thinking, Presentation skills, Market research skills, Planning and Project Management.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.