Job Requisition ID:139626
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Sales Account Manager is required to generate Sales enquires, quote and book Sales of AC Unitary products in UAE market.
- Generate Enquiries, follow-up and book Orders as per the Target set by the Business Management
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking
- The accurate completion of monthly management reports covering all activities
- Following up on current leads, opportunities and key accounts
What you will do:
Achieve the sales/Gross Margin/Order booking targets set by the management on monthly basis, quarterly basis and yearly basis by activities mentioned below.
• generating enquires on monthly basis so as to achieve order booking strike rate of 15-20% of enquires quoted every month based on assigned Sales/GM targets.
• Design review/Technical estimation for enquires generated by self or others.
• Prepare technical Sales offers for customers/follow up for negotiation/order booking
• Credit Approval process as per company policy/Collection of Debtors
• Generate new customers every month as per Sales target.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and given marketing strategies
• Follow up with customers at presales /after sales for feedback on customer satisfaction.
• Ensure networking by self and all team members with all the stake holders in the Sales enquiry –Developer/consultant/main contractor and MEP contractors.
• Interaction and engage customer for information feedback related to competitors on pricing/technical information
• Provide relevant marketing collateral e.g. brochures, fact sheets.
• Understanding and analyzing the customer’s needs.
• Answering all the customer’s needs in a professional and efficient manner.
• Regular feedback of Customer creditworthiness knowledge through other suppliers/customer network partners/contractors at pre Sales stage and after Sales stage.
• Sending emails or contacting Sales on urgent inquiries.
• Showing enthusiasm, energy and eye contact to all type of customers.
• Maintain competitors technical data information /market share /Sales data/stocks
• Arrange meetings with Principals for approval of York on regular basis.
• Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of products and services offering, market intelligence, industry trends and completion in their assigned territory. Also Knowledge of HVAC design and estimation of Unitary /chilled water systems projects.
System and Process:
• Awareness of policies concerning product programme, sales channels, pricing, sales promotion, credit, stock levels, payment plans, as well as changes in these policies whenever this is deemed desirable. Also maintaining Sales/Project records as per ISO standards.
• Support and communicative positively with Projects department and other departments in AFET to Grow the York business and their respective goals.
• Representing the company in the most professional manner at all times.
Required Skills to be successful:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales of A.C equipment in Dubai market with good business contacts with consultants/developers/contractors in Abu Dhabi with excellent track record.
- Customer focussed.
- Proactive attitude
- A team player, who possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent spoken/written communication in English (Arabic will be preferred)
- Good Presentation skills
- Good commercial skills-selling/negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and competent letter writing
- Valid UAE driving licence.
- Dynamic personality, and flexible.
- Results oriented.
- Must possess strong motivational and Interpersonal skills to create a positive environment.
- To Lead by example by being able to innovate to develop new /alternative strategies continuously and consistently to achieve the Sales and order booking targets.
- Be able to coach, guide, and motivate to engage the team members to deliver their targets on continuous basis and to ensure productivity is aligned with AFET vision and objectives
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical engineering
- Also Knowledge of Air-conditioning design and experience in software selection of VRF products.
- 10 years’ experience in Sales of Unitary Products with good sales track record in UAE market with good business contacts with consultants/developers/MEP contractors.
- Also experience in software selection of VRF products .
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.