Job Requisition ID: 132743
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Focus on sales of Eicher product range, Eicher product range handlers through current customers’ base & expand customer base for FAMCO, meet and exceed budget requirements, achieve high sales in the respective market segments.
Description of the Accountability :
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy. Provides support to the National Sales Manager for the preparation of annual budget and business proposals, which highlight major activities planned for achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, specification changes and demand.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts. Gathers market information on competitor activities to ensure the Divisions competitive edge in product, pricing, services and systems.
- Able to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level.
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the commercial vehicles industry.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience, in selling reputed make of Commercial vehicles & 3 yrs in the gulf region.
• A good understanding of commercial vehicles in general and buses market in specific shall be an advantage.
Excellent communication, presentation skills & good team player.
• Passion for continuous learning & improvement.
• UAE driving license will be a must.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.