Job Requisition ID: 142125
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Senior Maintenance Technicians is responsible to maintenance one full route /area with teams of technicians independently to maintain elevators and Escalator with work schedule and man- power planning.
What you will do
Key Accountability 1:
- Trouble shooting from route cause
- Work scheduling for his route/area
- Coordinate with Client/End user/FM companies.
Key Accountability 2: Quality & Safety
- Recognize and remove quality discrepancies and take correction action. e.g Ride quality, door Operation, Sound etc.,
- Safety Check
Key Accountability 3: Customer Coordination
- Handling Clients queries / complaints and the update the same in the system
- Clarify customers doubts regarding the contractual terms and conditions
Key Accountability 4:
- Health Safety and Environment Training for his team member (Application of Lock out & tag out, Hazard Identification, Toolbox conduct)
- Regular Rescue Training to client’s representative.
- Follow up/attend and clearing snag for Third Party Inspection.
Required Skills to be successful
- Excellent Team Player
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Proactive approach & Customer oriented
What equips you for the role
Qualifications, Certification and Knowledge:
- Technical Certificate /Apprenticeship with 7 to 9 years of experience or Diploma in any discipline with 5 year experience in Elevator and Escalators
- Excellent Communication Skills
- UAE licence holding is preferred.
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.