Job Requisition ID: 109342
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the role.
To lead the tier 2 fast fit sites daily, in ensuring they provide excellent customer service, while ensuring achievement of or exceeding the location’s monthly/annual sales and profitability targets. Ensuring the tier 2 sites exercise control in all areas such as:
Facilities, manpower and operations including administration and audit. Achieved through regular site visits to aid the teams in improving all round performance and customer service levels.
Aid the managers in recruitment and development of the site teams.
In addition, the role will support the drive the usage and sales of OES tier 2 parts
Brief of key responsibilities:
- Fast Fit Management
- Aftersales Reporting
- Field Visits
- Aftersales Training Operations
- Aftersales Policies and Procedures/Operational Compliance
- Tools Equipment and Facilities
- Business Development
- Service Excellence
- Budgeting Control
- Coordination of Customer Relations
– A business or technical degree is preferred.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
– Expert knowledge of and experience in the automotive after-sales industry is essential.
– At least 5 years of experience at an OE or Tier 2 business in a managerial role
– Expert knowledge of the complete automotive business model and value chain.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
– Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills, including P&L & good business acumen
– Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
– Stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.