Job Requisition ID: 139429
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The BI Developer & Analyst is responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the Digital Retail & Omnichannel Reporting. The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in Google Analytics / Google Tag manager and Data Visualization/BI tool. The job holder is able to manage ad-hoc analysis requests, pro-actively generate relevant & actionable data driven insights.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Work with cross-functional teams (performance marketing, CRM, UX, etc.) to understand their reporting & data needs, and subsequently translating these into easy to understand & actionable reports and insights.
- Deliver powerful, proactive insights to drive business. Be a good storyteller and proponent of data-oriented decision making using various communication formats – written, verbal, interactive etc.
- Oversee technical GA and GTM integration project for both websites and apps. This would include data layer implementation, custom events, SDK implementation and enhanced E-commerce.
- Strong understanding and implementation of various tools (e.g. advanced Excel, Tableau) as well as tools such as Google Analytics, Adjust etc.
- Design, build and standardize dashboards (in Google Analytics, Big Query, Tableau ) that result in consistent measurement across business functions.
- Forecasting key website metrics including traffic, conversion rate, AOV etc.
- Setup and automate marketing and commercial dashboards
- Make data driven recommendations for changes to improve the overall website & app
- Understanding of Performance Marketing channels and experience in Attribution Modelling in order to optimise website traffic & marketing budget allocation
Required Skills to be successful:-
- 4+ years hands on experience within analytics field, specifically using key tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer/Adjust, BigQuery, Tableau.
- Expert user of Google Analytics (GA) including technical implementation of GA using Google Tag Manger.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in order to articulate needs and opportunities with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Experience with reporting, report automation, test/control measurement, pre/post analytics
What equips you for the role:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical or business Field (Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.).
- You should have at least 6 years’ experience working within Digital Analytics teams
- MVT & CRO platforms such as Optimizely and/or Google Optimise
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mindset teamed with commercial awareness
- A good understanding of The Middle East / Asia marketplace
- Team player, able to interact and work with multiple stakeholders including marketing teams, site merchandisers, developers etc.
- Excellent communication skills in order to articulate needs and opportunities with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Good knowledge and understanding of performance marketing channels and traffic behaviors
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.