Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Deals, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our firm-wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm-wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
- This mostly involves looking after requisition and candidate information on team trackers and the internal applicant tracking system. We provide our internal stakeholders with updates on a weekly basis and they also have access to our internal trackers, therefore ensuring our trackers and the system is up to date daily is critical to the role.
- Maintaining large files of candidate information while maintaining the highest form of confidentiality. Analyzing large datasets using Excel algorithms and tools and creating presentations to visualize pipeline.
- Assisting with large volume roles; understanding the needs of the business and managing multiple deadlines and candidate profiles, while utilizing multiple sources to build strong pipelines (referrals, online portals, internal system)
- Developing and promoting the PwC people value proposition within recruitment.
- Ensuring candidate information is up to date on the internal system throughout the process and managing the interview feedback process for interviewers on the system
- Validating data and analysis for accuracy and relevance
- Working closely with the regional recruiting team to work on initiatives related to new processes, stakeholder management, team upskilling etc. Project assignment is usually decided by the team lead, based on recruiter bandwidth and competency, however ideas are always welcome!
- 3-4 years’ managerial experience in Talent Acquisition.
- The ideal candidate will be thorough and accurate when completing a task, consistently delivering the highest quality of work.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Job ID: 337058WD
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.