Job Requisition ID: []
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
This role is for a Data Analyst that is responsible for developing a standardized suite of business reports in the functional area of Collections across the entire Automotive organisation (UAE and Overseas).
In this role, the incumbent would manage and continually develop the reports on Credit Risk and Collections, target achievements and would assist in validating the incentives to be paid to the collectors. This would entail obtaining data from multiple geographies, reviewing the data obtained, identify, and rectify inaccuracies, preparing reports in Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint, Creation of dashboards in Power BI, Reports Visualization and Advanced Analytics models.
What you will do:
• Daily/Weekly Collections Performance KPI reporting by Country
• Monthly Collection Dashboards
• Quarterly and Annual reporting scorecards
• Extract/generate periodic customized/standard reports as required
• Synthesize information from various sources- i.e. SAP, BI to prepare reports as required
• Perform Excel analysis and prepare reports.
• Weekly Run Rate comparisons to business leaders
• Develop monthly target achievement dashboard
• To organize monthly workshops with business to review reports and implement suggested improvements.
• Customer demographics and profiling
• Customer Segmentation
• Trend analysis
• Preparation of monthly reports and presentation for management
• SWOT and GAP analysis
• Collection or Settlement Campaign Evaluation
• Root cause analysis and Insights.
• Continually develop Credit Risk and Collection Insights
• Work with Brands / Businesses on the adoption and usage of the platform
• Liaise with business and IT for follow ups
• Initiate and facilitate change request workshops
• Update SOPs to reflect system and process changes
• Manage system ‘clean up’ initiatives
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures
• To compile and maintain flowcharts of all SOP’s used by the group and to ensure these are common BU to BU To provide support to BU’s requiring information and guidance on SOP compliance
• Report on data integrity including analysis of issues and opportunities
• Audit actions investigated and a documented plan developed to rectify
Required Skills to be successful:
Preferred – Experience in Microsoft Power Automate and other Microsoft tools like Lists, To Do, Sharepoint
Graduate – In Computer science or information technology
• Highly numerate with superb analytical ability and knowledge of analytical tools.
• Excellent data management skills
• Problem solving skills
Behavioural Competencies: Good Communication skills, Team Player, Enthusiastic, Hard Working and Adaptable
What equips you for the role:
Advanced Excel Skills including knowledge of Pivot tables, Power Pivot and Power Query, Complex Formulae (Xlookup, XIRR, NPV, FILTER) and ability to develop advanced Excel Macros.
Advance knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
About Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles. Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.