Last Modified: 21/2/2019
Welcome to https://www.dubaihires.com.
To get the most out of https://www.dubaihires.com you will need to create an account. The https://www.dubaihires.com website offers free access and tools for jobseekers alongside paid job-postings, advertisements and application management services for employers, all of which are digitally delivered.
We lay out here the terms of service (“Terms”) for using the https://www.dubaihires.com website (“Services”). The Terms represent a legally binding contract between you and Venturesera Ltd, ( “Company,” “We,” “Us”) which owns the https://www.dubaihires.com website. Venturesera Ltd is a Seychelles IBC registered at: La Ciotat, Mont Fleuri, Mahe. Email, enquiries (@) venturesera.com
By using the https://www.dubaihires.com website you agree to the Terms. If you don’t agree to them, then please don’t use the Services.
1. Use of Services
– Only those over the age of 16 may use the https://www.dubaihires.com website.
– You agree you are able to enter into a binding contract between yourself and the Company.
– You agree to the Terms and will abide by all applicable international, national and state laws and regulations.
– If setting up an account on behalf of a business entity, you are declaring that you are authorised to agree these Terms on behalf of the business entity and grant all licenses in these Terms on behalf of that business entity.
2. We Grant You The Following Rights
– A personal worldwide, non-assignable, royalty free, revocable, non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license to access the Services for use, in accordance with these Terms.
– You may not sell, lease, distribute, modify or copy any part of the Services nor attempt to reverse engineer the https://www.dubaihires.com website or extract the source code from it.
3. You Grant Us The Following Rights
– The right to anonymous data gathering of your interaction with the Services for the purpose of operating, developing, promoting and providing the Services and researching and developing new ones.
– As the Services contain elements where you can post, upload, store, share, create, send and receive content, you retain any rights to ownership associated with that content that you had at the outset but you grant us a license to use that content.
– You grant Us a worldwide, royalty free, transferable and sublicensable license to host, store, distribute, copy, edit, use, display, modify, adapt and publish that content.
– In addition to the rights in the previous paragraph you grant us a perpetual license to promote, exhibit, broadcast, sublicense, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display and create derivative works from that content, in any form, using any known media distribution methods. Where the extent is deemed necessary, you also grant the Company where you appear in, create, upload or post, the unrestricted worldwide right to use your name, likeness and voice. You thereby will not be entitled to compensation from the Company or our business partners if your name, likeness or voice are utilised in connection with these Services.
– Without any obligation to vet content, we may access, screen, delete or filter your content at any time for any reason including if we deem it in contravention of these Terms or our guidelines. You alone are responsible for any content you upload, create, post, send or share using the Services and any repercussions of doing so.
– In consideration for your access and use of the Services you agree that the Company, our business partners and third party affiliates may display advertising within the Services which may appear near your content.
– Feedback is always welcome but if a new feature or modification is suggested by you that we later use, please be aware that no compensation will be due to you if we later decide to use your idea(s).
4. Third Party Content
The Services from time to time may contain significant amounts of content generated by other users, affiliates, business partners and associates. The person or entity which submits such content has sole responsibility for it.
The Terms and guidelines for using the Services, seek to establish a platform that will be used in good faith and not used for undesirable or malicious purposes. As we are unable to review all content or every use of the provided Services, we cannot guarantee that such use will always conform to these Terms or our other guidelines. You use these Services at your own risk.
6. Disallowed Content
You must not upload, store, send or post content within the https://www.dubaihires.com Services that:
– Bullies, harasses, insults, intimidates or purposefully offends.
– Incites violence or promotes terrorist activities .
– Interferes with the functioning of the website.
– Infringes on others’ rights with regards to intellectual property rights or rights of publicity and privacy.
7. Disallowed Actions
These Terms do not grant you any right to:
– use the content, branding, logos, photos, videos or audio found within the Services.
– archive, broadcast, copy, download, display, distribute, perform, syndicate, upload or otherwise use any part of the Services and content therein beyond the allowances in these Terms.
– Use the Services or tools within them or the content contained therein for any commercial use without express permission.
You agree to not:
– Use the Services in any illegal manner or any way which contravenes the Terms.
– Extract users’ information or content, except where expressly provided for in relation to managing applications.
– Access the Services by any automated means including but not limited to scrapers, robots and crawlers, except where it is specifically permissioned to do so.
– Use or develop third party applications that interface with the Services or utilise the content without prior written consent.
– Use the Services in any way that leads to interference of other users’ enjoyment of the Services, negatively affects or disrupts the Services or damages, overburdens or limits in any way the normal functioning of the Services or its security, including introducing viruses and malicious code to the Services.
– Use another’s account without their express prior permission to do so.
– Attempt to access areas of the Services you are not provided access to.
– Test the vulnerability of the network or security of the Services.
8. Copyright Offences
We will attempt to remove copyrighted content from the https://www.dubaihires.com website when alerted to it within a reasonable timeframe. Repeated posting of copyrighted material may lead to that user’s or entity’s account being suspended, blocked or deleted.
9. Account Responsibility
You will need to create an account in order to use the majority of the https://www.dubaihires.com website’s Services.
You are responsible for your account on the https://www.dubaihires.com site, its content and the security of the credentials used to access it. We recommend you change your password occasionally and do not share these credentials with others nor use passwords used to access other applications.
You agree not to:
– sell, lease, rent or buy usernames or accounts that use https://www.dubaihires.com.
– Create more than one account.
– Create another account when the original has been suspended, blocked or deleted by admin; without permission.
– advertise job vacancies that:
(a) are fictitious
(b) are represented in a dishonest way
(c) require any sort fees from prospective applicants for applying or processing applications
(d) are discriminatory with regards to laws on discrimination in the country of the vacancy, including but not limited to gender, race, age or disability.
(e) advertise more than one position per job posting credit.
(f) advertise anything other than a genuine employment opportunity
10. Pricing & Refunds
We may change the pricing of our services and related offers at any time without notice. Prices are guaranteed at the time of purchase. We do not generally offer refunds but will examine exceptional cases and rectify payment processing faults. Any attempt to abuse single use discount codes which may be available from time to time will not be tolerated. All data charges associated with using the Services are your responsibility, you should confirm these with your ISP.
11. Third Party Services
Any use of services offered by a third party in conjunction with the Services of the https://www.dubaihires.com site will be ruled by that third party’s own respective agreements. Such services may include but are not limited to; analytics, hosting or payment providers for the https://www.dubaihires.com website’s purchases etc.
12. Modifications and Termination
– As we endeavour to improve the Services, we reserve the right to modify, add or remove functionality or terminate the Services at any time, we might not provide you with notice of such changes.
– Although we hope you don’t, you may terminate this agreement by ceasing to use the Services and delete your account at any time without notice.
– The Company may also terminate this agreement with you at any time without notice or reason and reclaim your username or terminate your account without notice. If either party terminates the agreement, both you and the Company remain bound by survivable sections of these Terms, those sections being: Section 3, Section 7, Section 9 and Section 12 onwards.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Venturesera Ltd, our directors, officers, employees and affiliates from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to:
(a) your access to or use of the Services;
(b) your breach of these Terms; and
(c) your content;
While we look to maintain stable, efficient and available offerings of these Services, it is not something we can guarantee. The Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis to the extent permitted by applicable law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
We do not represent or warrant that:
(a) the services will always be secure, error-free, or timely;
(b) the services will always function without delays, disruptions, or imperfections; or
(c) that any content, or information you obtain on or through the services will be timely or accurate.
(d) you will receive any level of interest to, or performance from, an advertised position or advert nor that applicants will be suitable for the advertised role.
The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content that you or another user, or a third party create, upload, post, send, store, or receive on or through our Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which the Company will be responsible for.
While we endeavour to take regular backups we are not liable for any loss of data that you upload to the Services, nor for failures to transmit data or communications to intended recipients.
The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by your company. Selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on your company’s investigation, verification and determination that such personnel are suitable for your employment purposes. Similarly it is up to job-seekers to satisfy themselves as to the genuineness and legal status of employers advertising through the services. The Company does not endorse applicants or employers that use the Services in any way.
15. Limited Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and our managing members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
(a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services;
(b) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the services; or
(c) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content; even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Venturesera Ltd’s aggregate liability for all claims relating to the services exceed the greater of US$100 or the amount you paid the Company, if any, in the last 6 months.
16. Governing Law and Forum
These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
Where these Terms permit litigation in court, you and Venturesera Ltd agree that all claims and disputes, including statutory claims and disputes, arising out of or relating to the Terms or the use of the Services, will be litigated exclusively in the courts of the Seychelles. You and the Company submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts.
If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. Final Terms
These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and Venturesera Ltd, and supersede any prior agreements.
– These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
– If we do not enforce a provision in these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
– We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
– You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent.
– These Terms were written in English and to the extent the translated version of these Terms conflict with the English version, the English version will control.