GEMS Founders School – Masdar City https://www.gemsfoundersschool-masdarcity.com/coming-soon/
We are looking for an outstanding “Islamic A ” teacher who is passionate and enjoy creating an engaging and inspiring learning environment for students to join GEMS FOUNDERS SCHOOL – MASDAR CITY.
The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students
Successful candidates will need to have a :
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience ( preferably experienced in teaching students from Grade 1 to Grade 8. )
- Must be a native Arabic speaker
- Good command of English
• Skilled teacher with solid commitment to teaching and learning and strong subject knowledge in relevant area.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build relationships with students and colleagues and contribute to wider school life.
• Professional commitment to becoming an exceptional teacher.
• A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parent
About GEMS Education
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.